Saturday, March 17, 2012

Inspirational for Spring 2012

Just bought these baby's at TK Maxx on Sale <3! Been rocking them eveyday!
They're on their way here! <3 Can't wait to be rocking neon colors this Spring/Summer!
Loafers - Comfortable and Stylish... Thinking about buying them.. What do you ladies think?
Trend HAIR CHALKING - In my opinion it's amazing. I'll put up my take on it soon :)


Hello Ladies!


Sorry for the Long time, No See but I had some health problems. Everythings fine now.

ALL PHOTO CREDIT TO www.wehearit.com

The weather in Poland has been amazing since Thursday so it's time to kick in the Spring 2012 wardrobe. I've also ordered some make up and shoes so hauls will be up soon. I also tok some amazing photos that'll also bee up tomorrow.

Comment Below what You'll be wearing this spring!

SO MUCH LOVE!
NatalieCe

No comments:

Post a Comment