Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ASTOR Stimulong Mascara Review


Hi Lovelies!

I'd like to tell you about my FAVORITE mascara of the time. I've been using it since about December 10th 2011.. and I've really been loving it.

What it is...
a lengthening and straightening mascara

What it's supposed to do:
"The Bioactive Complex supprots growth and lengthens lashes"

Color:
Ultra Black

PROS
:
Doesn't clump lashes, can be layered, nicely lenghtens lashes, stays on without flaking and crubling, make lashes look fuller, nice and durable packaging, good brush

CONS:
Leaves lashes a bit stiff


RATING: 9.5/10

PRICE: about 8 UK Pounds
Find it here:
www.astorcosmetics.com


FTC DISCLAMER: THIS PRODUCT WAS BOUGHT BUY ME WITH MY OWN MONEY AND THE REVIEW IS MY HONEST OPINION


WHAT"S YOUR FAVE MASCARA?

xoxo,
NatalieCe

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I've never heard of this brand before, so I will def look into it to see where these are available! by the way I found your blog through Monday beauties blog hop and am now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete