Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Glitzy Love



Hi Lovies!,

So for today's series let's talk about the best herbal teas. Well my favorite tastes, brands, and mugs I'll actually tell you about all of that right now.
So let begin with the flavors
- DEFINETLY cinamon/vanilla (It's AMAZING <3!)
- organic rasberry
- all citrus green teas ( I drink them all!)

I'm also blown away by the Dragon Eye Flowering teas. I mean check that picture out! It's gorgeous!

I basicly drink teas from Lipton, Herbapol and the other flovors my mother actually imports from china. I'll look that up and tell you more.

My favorite mugs are a few that I own from Hello Kitty. I'm such a sucker when it comes to Hello Kitty. Check them out here!
And I added a photo of my favorite one ;)

Tell me about your favorite teas!

xoxo,
Natalie Ce

No comments:

Post a Comment