Monday, January 16, 2012

REVIEW Sigma




Hi Loves!

So today I'll be reviewing the Sigma Make Me Blush Travel Kit

1.So About the Sigma Make Me Blush Travel Kit.
BTW this is my honest opinion and no one sent me this product or paid me for a review.
The brushes included:

Pencil - E30 Precise application of color on the crease, outer corner, upper and lower lash line. Natural bristles.

Tapered Blending - E40 Rounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease. Natural bristles.

Eye Shading - E55 Soft and dense with a rounded finish. Can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments. Natural bristles.

Small Angle - E65 Essential for the application of gel or cream eye liner on the upper and lower lash line. Synthetic bristles.

Large Powder - F30 Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles.

Large Angled Contour - F40 The angled shape makes this brush ideal to apply blush or contour shades. Natural bristles.

Foundation - F60 Can be used to apply liquid or cream foundation. Recommended to apply moisturizer and conceal large areas. Synthetic bristles.


The quality is AMAZING! This is my first Sigma Brush Kit and I'm amazed.

I got the Make Me Blush but there are many more color combinations such as blue, black, brown, purple, light blue with pink. Check it out here because you'll be amazed!:

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=215248 and click new arrivals!

What do you guys think of Sigma products? I'm sure that this is just my begining with Sigma Beauty!

RATE 10/10


Leave me a comment below what you think of Sigma Products and which color packaging is your favorite!


3 comments:

  1. I have heard such great things about these brushes! I'm glad you are loving them!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never actually heard of these brushes before but this is a great review on them and the price is wonderful! I may consider purchasing soon (i also LOVE the pink handles!)
    xoxo
    headoverhighheelss.blogspot.com

    p.s. a question, your fairly new to blogging but seem to be catching a decent amount of followers, any suggestions for a fellow blogger friend! :)

    ReplyDelete